static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, September 13, 2004

Ugh!!

I am so stuffed!! I volunteered again tonight through SASC for United Cerebral Palsy. They had a fundraiser in Lisle tonight called Great Chefs and I have to say, thats exactly what it was. Between 20 and 30 restaurants were represented and they were each serving taste sized portions of their cuisine. I helped monitor the silent auction and was able to go out and try different things when things were slow in the auction room. Admittedly the organization was a little disorganized but the people were nice, the food was just excellent, and it was for a very good cause. I would do this again despite the disorganization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home