static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Sunday, November 28, 2004

The weekend

My weekend was busy so I didn't have tim to update as frequently as I would have liked to. I was at my parents' house doing the family thing. Normally, I update before I go to bed and the fact that my mother sleeps in the room where the computer is doesn't help. I was able, as can be seen, to do a couple of updates but it was a bit of a hassle and it took longer than it normally would have. I am back home so I can get back to my normal schedule.

Because I was away, I was out of the loop as far as news stories are concerned so the only thing that will be in this update will be update for the casualties in the Iraq war. Since my last update, the total for the month has risen to 117, which brings the total for the war to 1238. For the month of February 2004, 20 people were killed which brought the total to 549. The names of these people are as follows:

February 1: PFC Armando Soriano, Ssgt. Roger C. Turner, Jr.

February 3: 2nd Lt. Seth J. Dvorin

February 5: Spc. Joshua L. Knowles

February 8: Ssgt. Richard P. Ramey

February 9: Sgt. Thomas D. Robbins, Sgt. Elijah Tai Wah Wong

February 10: Msgt. Jude C. Mariano

February 11: Sgt. Patrick S. Tainsh, PFC William C. Ramirez

February 12: Spc. Eric U. Ramirez, Cpl. Richard Thomas David Ivell

February 14: Pvt. Bryan N. Spry

February 16: PFC Nicholas M. Frye, Spc. Christopher M. Taylor, Spc. Michael M. Merila

February 19: 2nd Lt. Jeffrey C. Graham, Spc. Roger G. Ling

February 20: SFC Henry A. Bacon

February 25: CWO Stephen M. Wells, CWO Matthew C. Laskowski

Details on these soldiers can be found at Iraq Coalition Casualties.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home