static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dead Computer

You may wonder why I haven't updated in several days. My computer crashed on Friday and my system disc is nowhere to be found. I have been relegated to doing my internet surfing at the library which means that my time is limited. Until I can get a new disc, my updates will be sporadic at best.

I had wanted to post about the Mammoth tooth found in Dupage County and about the Nobel Prizes that had been awarded last week. As my time is limited, I can only mention them and let those interested peruse the links provided.

I also had a good time last week volunteering at a benefit auction for a cat rescue organization.

My time is almost up so I will post more at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home