static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What can I say?

I often say that the pun is the lowest form of humor. I frequently give my friends a hard time when they tell me a pun or forward a pun via email. Puns are frequently groaners and hopefully when you hear one, it doesn't have to be explained because the humor is then lost. Having said all of that, I have to admit that I received a pun today that made me laugh out loud and forwarded it to all of my friends. What was it ? May I present to you: Chicken Surprise.

On another note, Oscar Nominations were named today. Over the past many years, I have managed to see at least one of the Oscar nominated films for best picture before the Oscar ceremony. I was sure that this year was going to be the exception because I hadn't seen many movies recently. I did however, manage to see Crash (on DVD) and it was nominated for Best Picture. While I really liked the picture, I was surprised it was nominated simply because of the timing. It was released very early for a prospective Oscar Nominated film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home