static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Where Have I been!?

Its been a few days since I posted. Why is this, I haven't had enough to right about every day but for the few times that I did try to write, the website seemed to be down. Now that I have given my excuses, what have I wanted to post? Last Thursday was Groundhog's Day and Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow thereby predicting another 6 weeks of winter. While Phil is the head prognosticator, there are several other groundhogs that make there own predictions. Cloudy, a groundhog at Brookfield Zoo did not see his shadow predicting an early spring. While I might have leaned that way until Groundhog's Day, Feb. 2nd was our last warm day. It has gotten colder and the weather has it staying cold for at least the next week and a half. While that isn't six weeks, things have certainly gotten colder than January.

On Friday, I went and saw Pericles at the Goodman Theatre. It was very good although I have to say that it was the first Shakespearean play I have seen or read that wasn't a comedy that had a happy ending. While it was Shakespeare, the director did take liberties with the costumes and sets and there was some slight changes to the dialogue. Having said that, Shakespeare is timeless.

On Sunday, I helped my friend Cathy receive art for the Critical Mass Art Show. It was a bunch of grunt work, but I don't mind grunt work occasionally, especially since it gave me a chance to talk to a friend that I haven't seen in a while.

And to give myself something to talk about, I will leave tonight for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home