static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Respite

I finally had some down time today. I did have to work but I had nothing going on outside of work. I started watching the movies from Netflix that were finally delivered yesterday. I didn't start watching them yesterday because I was going to my sister's house to play with my nephews and visit with her in-laws. My movies actually should have been delivered on Friday, but because I wasn't home on Friday or Saturday, my mail carrier held on to them. If she wasn't going to deliver them, I wish she would have at least left a card telling me I could pick them up at the Post Office. She told me that she didn't leave a card because she figured that I would want them. It makes no sense to me and really irritated me but that's what she said. I watched The Cooler today. I really liked it but I really could have done without seeing William H. Macy's butt multiple times. I'll probably watch The Station Agent tomorrow and/or Dirty Pretty Things. After watching The Cooler, I made Beef Dijon Stroganoff which is like regular beef stroganoff except that it has dijon mustard and is served over spaghetti squash. It was really good but I made too much. I probably won't have to cook for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow, I plan on shopping for my cousin's wedding present. He's getting married on Saturday and I'm driving to Detroit to attend. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a hold of my friends that live over there when I am there.

I haven't communicated with my friend Sharon in about two weeks. She does have a blog so I could use that to see what/how she's doing but I have a great memory and it annerves her a little. If I read it, I would probably remember it and then say something about something she wrote that would freak her out. I am a little worried about her, so I am tempted but I will hold off until I surely can't get a hold of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home