static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fools

I have a cold today and I don't feel like doing much of anything, but there were a few articles that I saw today that I wanted to talk about. I will be short though.

First, there was the idiot on the south side of Chicago that confessed to robbing a bank on a call-in radio confession show.

The other thing that I saw reminded me of Seinfeld. There is a cereal bar called Cereality, opening up in the Loop. Cereality is apparently a chain that serves nothing but cereal. This just seems ridiculous to me and I have no idea why anybody would pay a premium price to eat cereal.

Music: Still in Hollywood - Concrete Blonde
Movie: Traffik (episode 2) (4 stars)
Book: Last Call - Laura Pederson
Iraq: February - 45
Total - 1485

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home