static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nothing

I really had a nothing day today. I didn't read the news so I don't know what happened today. I spent the day listening to music deciding what would go on my iRiver and reading Life of Pi. My book club will be discussing it on Tuesday and I hadn't gotten very far in the book. I'm going to busy tomorrow helping a gallery set up for an art show on Friday so I won't have much time to read and I want to know that I have time to finish it so I don't want to have much to read on Monday.

Book: Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Music: Equinox - Hrvatski
Movie: The Ladykillers (Coen brothers remake) (5 stars)
Iraq: February - 7
Total: 1447 ( I will document the American casualties for January tomorrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home