static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, February 24, 2005

A thought

Is it worse to post when you have nothing to talk about or not post at all. I like to update every day but I missed all of last weekend and yesterday's post wasn't much of anything. I had a long stressful day at work today, I'm doing an Effective Presentation Seminar and it ate all of my time at work. I cannot stand public speaking, it scares the hell out of me if I have to do a presentation. I can talk to a group while sitting and give out the same information but I really ger stage fright when I have to get up in front of a group. I left for the seminar about 7:30 this morning and was the last person to leave at about 4:30 this afternoon. I had to run to Best Buy to pick up some blank CDs, so I got home at about 5:30. I started reading my email, took a nap, made dinner, finished reading my email, burned a CD (Out Hud - S.T.R.E.E.T. D.A.D.), and am now here and here is where I will end this.

Book: Last Call - Laura Pederson
Iraq: February - 47
Total - 1487

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home