static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm Back

I got the replacemet disc for my computer last week. It took a couple of days to get my computer running again and another day to recover all of the software that I lost. There are several articles that I wanted to talk about but I want to keep this post short. I have to mention the fact that scientists at the Washington University School of Medicine have discovered that male mice sing in the presence of females. The song sounds very birdlike which is pretty funny. The image of a male mouse serenading his love below her window comes to mind.

That is all for tonight. My future updates will be lnger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home