static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Presidential Debates

This is going to be pretty short because as you may have noticed if you read this, I was up pretty late last night and didn't get a lot of sleep. Obviously this means I'm pretty tired.

But anyway... I wrapped my cousin's wedding present today and started getting ready to go to Michigan tomorrow. I'm not completely ready but it won't take me long. I'm taking two hours of vacation tomorrow but actually may leave at lunch if I don't have a lot of work going on. My boss won't be around so it won't matter.

I watched the presidential debate tonight and while I thought that Sen. Kerry started slowly, President Bush didn't do any better. Kerry ended up walking away with it without his argument devolving into the insults that Bush kept on trying to hammer home. I had to laugh several times because I thought the statement that the pres made was ridiculous. Hopefully the papers get it right. Admittedly it wasn't a home run, but it was a win for Kerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home