static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Philosophy

I should be a philosopher. I seem to come to the question of what is the point fairly often and I do explore it from several schools of thought although having said that the existential answer which is essentially, there is no point the world is absurd seems frequently to be the answer. I do believe in God but I really wish that he wouldn't take so much joy in testing me. I realize that God will only give as much as you can take but it would be so nice if I didn't have to take so much. I realize that I have been given a gift with my incredible memory but it has come with the cost of difficulty being able to connect with people. I do try to make a connection, but it's even hard for me to make friendships. I feel like an outsider and have felt like an outsider for my entire life.

So what happened today? I was very busy at work running the coulumetric Karl Fischer apparatus and the regular Karl Fischer, I received a lot of analytical data for a couple of different projects, and I ordered some powdered graphite for a future air brake test. After work, I ran two big boxes of books and a bag of clothes to Sharon's house. The books were for sale on ebay and the clothes were for Hull House on Make A Difference Day which is Saturday. I came home, made dinner, spent two hours going through my email, and watched Goodfellas. I also checked the Boston Red Sox- New York Yankees game and was very happy to see that the Yankees are having their ass handed to them. It was the 6th inning and the Red Sox were ahead 8-1, so I didn't see a need to watch anymore. While I wish the Cubs were here this year, I am very happy to see that the Red Sox have a good chance of beating the Curse of the Bambino.

And that's all for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home