static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A very uneventful day...

Not much happened today, so I'm not sure how long a post this is going to be. We had our monthly group meeting today and one of the things that we discussedwas the rumor that won't die that our company's owners may be looking to sell either our group or the company itself. According to our manager, nothing is official but each group has been told to create a business white paper which feeds into the rumor that any or all of the groups may be offered for sale. Some senior members of another chemical company were seen at other of our sites which gives an idea of who may be interested. In any case, if anything happens, it won't be for at least a year. This will give me time, at least, to redo my resume. When the rumor first came out, I looked for my resume and discovered that I no longer have one. I had thought that I was going to have to rewrite it from scratch. I did remember however, that I had a resume on Monster.com. Unfortunately, it has been three email addresses since I have used my account so I have to do some work to get it back.

The only other thing that I did today was to walk to the post office to return my latest Netflix movie (Kill Bill vol.2) and mail a bill payment. I watched Kill Bill vol. 2 last night and while it did have it's moments, I have to say that I liked vol. 1 better.

In the wider world, Rodney Dangerfield died and the Cubs indicated that there was a good chance that Sammy Sosa may be leaving before next season.

Tomorrow begins another day and hopefully there will be more to talk about although nothing bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home