static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving Monday

This week will be a short week and I am happy for that because I am really tired tonight. I didn't have a terribly eventful weekend (or day) but I did do some stuff. Thursday was our bookclub meeting where we talked about The Kite Runner and on Friday, I attended Sunnyridge's Gala in Oakbrook as a volunteer. I also did a little Christmas shopping this weekend and saw a little of the Magnificent Mile's Festival of lights. I ended up buying some chocolate, some DVDs, and looked but did not find a book for my sister.

I went to Eli's Cheesecake to get a cheesecake for Thanksgiving in addition to the Jones Soda Holiday Pack that I will be bringing. I think that most people will like the cheesecake. I don't think, however, that the soda will be liked. I hope I don't have to drink it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home