static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, February 27, 2006

This Weekend

There was a lot that happened and I will touch on it quickly because I don't want to write a long post which is what it potentially could become. I started Friday with a business happy hour thing at the Wyndham Hotel in Itasca. I then went to the Critical Mass Bike Winter Art Show Closing Party. I was hoping to see my friend Cathy but she apparently had bronchitis and was staying home. It was a good time anyway.

On Saturday, I helped set up for a benefit for children with AIDS at Union Station and then went to listen to my artist friend Lacey talk about her installation and residency at the Around the Coyote Gallery.

This weekend, two actors who were well known as TV detectives, died. Dennis Weaver, who played McCloud for 7 years from 1970 to 1977,died of cancer on Friday. He was 81. Darren McGavin, Kolchak and The Old Man in A Christmas Story died on Saturday. He was 83.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home