static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whats Up

Why haven't I been posting often? I really haven't been doing much and while I have done it before, I really don't like doing a "grilled cheese sandwich" post. What does that mean? Posting to say that I had a grilled cheese sandwich today is inane and uninteresting. While what I write isn't going to win a Pulitzer Prize, I don't want to put my loyal readers to sleep. When I post, I want ot have something to post about. So what is the post du jour? Leonardo da Vinci. He is very popular right now with Dan Brown's best selling novel the da Vinci Code still at the top of the New York Times Best Seller List, the movie The Da Vinci Code coming out tomorrow, and the exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry any one can get their fill. But the archetype of the Rennaissance man has long been a part of popular culture. Representations of Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, and the Vitruvian Mancan be found everywhere from the artwork of Andy Warhol, to The Simpson's, to trendy T-shirt manufacturer Threadless. The leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is named Leonardo and there is even a Leonardo da Vinci Action Figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home