static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cookie Monster

I had a rather uneventful day today. It is my brother Marty's birthday and I did call him but that was about the only thing of note that happened today. I helped assemble first aid kits at the Chicagoland Bicycle Federation for the upcoming Boulevard Lakefront Tour yesterday. I had a good time and got to talk to some nice people.

I happened to come across this article in the Chicago Sun-Times today that cracked me up. Apparently Matt Lauer intervied Cookie Monster about the fact that he now eats fruit. Part of the interview was carried in the Sun-Times. While the show is scheduled ot repeat on October 16th, I have to imagine that I will again be at work. I hope someone puts it on the internet because I would like to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home