static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nothing

This is going to be much more stream of consciousness than it usually is. Most of the time when i post I at least have an idea what I am going to talk about. I haven't done anything this week and there wasn't anything that I read that I felt that I needed to comment on. I have been going to Molecular Sieve School at work. It is Thursday which is the night of Cafe Society but I didn't feel like going tonight. While the subject is important (North Korea), I really didn't think that I had anything to say about it. I probably won't go next week either because it will be the start of the Chicago Humanities Festival and I want to see Paul Krugman, who will be the opening speaker. Saturday, I will be going to a genetics talk and on Sunday, I will be volunteering at a running race.
So, until the next time I write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home