static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, October 07, 2004

What am I thinking?

Kim asked to come over on Saturday and I said yes. This is a very bad thing. She wants to be a friend of mine and I really don't know that I can. She wants to come over to see my music collection and to burn copies of each other's CD's, that's all. This is the woman who dumped me for an old boyfriend via email but told me we could still be friends. No one ever means this. we can still be friends means we will be civil if we ever happen to run into one another which hopefully would never happen. She really wants to be friends and this woman who I still find very sexy is coming to my house. I need to have a girl friend of mine berate me. We are getting together on Tuesday for lunch. Hopefully she can convince me that I need to stand up for myself. It's really funny, I'll stand for people that I think need help or for causes that I believe in but I really have a hard time standing for myself.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home