static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm Baaaa-aaack

Yes, I haven't written anything in 3 1/2 months. Where have I been? I did spend 2 weeks in California in April, but obviously that leaves 2 1/2 months. Before I left, I was starting to have trouble coming up with new things to say every day. I couldn't stand the idea that I was saying the same thing every day so I wasn't writing as often. I really didn't have a chance to write when I was in California so I got out of the habit of writing regularly. So where does that leave me? The girl I had been dating decided that she didn't want to date me anymore so I was a little despondent for a while but I didn't let that slow my life down. I have been very busy volunteering and enjoying the summer. I am going to try to get into the habit of writing again although admittedly it probably will not be 5 times a week like it had been before I went on hiatus. We will see...

What else? I happened to see in the Chicago Tribune today that the Hmong deer hunter from St. Paul who was accused of shooting 7 other hunters had apparently written to a Tribune reporter and some of the things that he said are potentially incriminating. A Wisonsin judge has ruled that these letters are admissable in court.

I had been documenting the American military that have been killed in Iraq. I will continue to do this as soon as I figure out the last month that I documented. So ends my first update in the last 3 1/2 months, I will write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home