static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lots to report, little energy.

I have been up since 5 AM this morning because Chicagoland Bicycle Federation's Boulevard Lakefront Tour was today. This year they offered 10, 35, and 62 mile routes. While I wanted to do the 62 mile route, I knew that I was going to my sister's house for a cookout party she was having and I wanted to have some energy for that. Yesterday, I helped load the trucks in order to bring the equipment down to the start/finish line in Hyde Park and to the various rest areas. Today, I enjoyed my ride and came back to talk to several of my CBF employee friends and several One Brick volunteers who were helping at the post-ride party. After this, I came home, showered, changed clothes, and went to Tracy's house to meet several new people and thouroughly enjoy myself. It was a good day.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Schuba's to see the North Mississippi All Stars with some tickets that I won.

And the totals in Iraq are 12 for September and 1896 in total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home