static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, May 22, 2006

Testament of Doctor Mabuse

I just watched the above movie. It was directed by Fritz Lang in 1933 and is considered a suspense classic. Having said that, it was a little hard to watch because it was in German and reading the dialogue got in the way sometimes, of watching what was happening. For the most part, I don't mind watching foreign films but for whatever reason, old German films seem to give me trouble sometimes. Watching classics, I try to notice the archetypes and plot lines to see if they look familiar. This movie had several elements that really reminded me of Fight Club, one of my favorite movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home