static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Upcoming weekend

Today was entirely uneventful but I do plan on having a literary weekend. Tomorrow, I am going to Northwestern to listen to Jonathan Alter, the editor of Newsweek, talk about his new book about the first 100 days of FDR. Saturday, I plan on going to a garage sale by Choke, Inc. Choke, Inc. is an Indie music distributor and they are moving to a larger space but they want to get rid of much stuff as possible so they are selling CD's for a buck or fill a plastic grocery bag for $5. I will also go to Printer's Row Book Fair. I probably won't get anything their but I want to see if Lake Claremont Press is there. Sunday, The Other Book Festival is going on at a club downtown and Harvey Pekar is talking, but my book club meeting is at 7 PM so I may not be able to see him. I will have to do some calculating, but I hope I can swing both events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home