static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Static

My day was pretty uneventful; I went to work, came home and continued cleaning my kitchen, made dinner, watched the last senatorial forum (which was pretty funny, actually) and watched He Loves me, He Loves Me Not, in which Audrey Tautou (Amelie) plays a very scary stalker.

Because nothing really happened today, I decided I would talk about the title of my blog, Static. I decided to call it static because of the different meanings and inferences of the word. Static is also referred to as fuzz which is also a short version of what my siblings call me, Fuzzy. Static is also a slang term for objection or dissent and as I am rather outspoken in my opinions, especially in my objection to the way things are going in our government, I thought it was appropriate. Here is a place you may hear something different than what the powers that be are espousing.

I didn't think about it but static also can mean motionless and this, unfortunately, can also apply. I may physically move, but there are some aspects of my life that are at a standstill. I need to do something about this. Unfortunately (again), while I am a man of my word, I have to actually tell someone what it is that I'm going to do or I'm likely not to do it. I have told myself that I am going to resolve the conflict that is holding me still but I need to tell someone else. I will not however, broadcast it here, despite the fact that there are very few people that see this. The possibility exists that if I wrote it here, it might come into the open in a way that wouldn't help.
So I have to tell someone that is not at all involved and set a date to resolve this because if I have no pressure, I won't. I will resolve this by the 7th of November.

And this is where I end this tonight, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home