static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Duh?!

I saw something today that I wanted to post about but I don't remember what it was. Generally, if I come up with something at work, I will mail it to myself at home. Today I did not. I had a very frustrating day at work. I was very busy but seemed not to get anything accomplished. I had lunch at Chipotle and then this evening I went to the last Warehouse Work Night for The Late Ride which will be happening on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I happened to run into my friend Lisa again who was also volunteering and will (obviously) also be riding. It was good to see her although again I left things to open. She is a person that I wouln't mind hanging out with but I always manage to let things end when we part. Oh well, maybe next time I run into her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home