static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The business has started

While I haven't been terrifically busy today, my brother, Marty, was coming back through Chicago after doing two weeks for the Army Reserve up in the land of cheese (Wisconsin). He brought back a buch of cheese and some chocolate cheese fudge. He spent the night at my sister's house so I spent the evening at my sister's house. We picked up my brother-in-law at the train station, had dinner, and watched Monty Python.

Tomorrow my evening will be spent at a One Brick Happy Hour. Friday, I will be working at a benefit at the Museum of Contemporary Art and on Saturday I will be going to Indianapolis for my cousin Wendy's Open House. I may have time to write although I may not.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home