static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More deer

I had a couple of stories about deer gone wild last week and I happened to see another story that happened here in the Chicago area. A 13 year old Orland Hills girl was playing in the cul-de-sac in which she lived with her friends when a doe(a deer, a female deer) ran by and knocked her over. What is up with the deer in recent days?

In my recent days, I had an uneventful weekend, but yesterday I had dinner at Brazzaz. Red Eye, the Chicago Tribune's tabloid newspaper that is marketed to young adults (25-34) had a member appreciation night. We didn't receive the full menu and it was served hors d'oeuvres style but it was free and it was very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home