static

static, interference, intervention, intervene, get involved so as to alter or hinder an action, white noise, snow, fuzz, fuzzy, Fuzzy, ME

Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday

I figured that I probably write something today because I am going to be very busy in the upcoming week and I don't know if I will have time to post even if I really want to. My weekend could have been much busier than it was, but having said that, I was pretty busy on Saturday. I don't think I did anything of note on Friday, I did go to lunch at Kuhn's Deli and I bought the book for our book club meeting this this month (Marley and Me) which I also ended up reading this weekend.

On Saturday, I went to the Greater Chicago Food Depository for the afternoon. It was hard work but I didn't mind because the place is air conditioned and my apartment isn't (yet). I was only gone from about 11:30 AM until 7 PM (We went to a Mexican restaurant called Muro after we were done working.) but I was tired and was happy to relax afterward.

I was supposed to meet someone on Sunday but something came up for them and we had to postpone.

Over the next week I have things scheduled Thursday through Saturday and from Monday the 26th until Wednesday, July 5th. I am not sure that I will do everything that I have scheduled, but I do know that I will be busy. I will try to post when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home